Traditional fax machines can be troublesome to use but they are still a necessary part of our personal and professional life. Is there a fast and easy way to send a fax other than the cumbersome fax machine?
Yes! With Dingtone, you can fax from your phone! All you have to do is download Dingtone to transform your phone, tablet, or iPod into a portable, pocket-sized fax machine.
• Turn your phone or tablet into a personal fax machine.
• Send and receive faxes anytime, anywhere.
• Send or receive confidential documents on your own device.
It’s simple. Just open Dingtone, take a picture of whatever, and hit send. It’s fast, convenient, and drastically improves work efficiency. You can also select pictures to fax directly from Dropbox or from your phone’s photo gallery.
1. Take a photo and send it as a fax.
2. Select pictures from Dropbox or your phone’s photo gallery and send them as a fax.
3. Add a cover page and signature to make your fax more professional.
With Dingtone, you can receive faxes on your phone or tablet any time. Your Dingtone phone number is also your fax number. Receiving a fax is as simple as receiving an email. When you receive a fax, Dingtone will send you an alert and you can view the fax in Dingtone’s Messages center. This makes faxing easy to use, easy to manage, and convenient for searching and saving.
• No need to install a separate fax line.
• Receive confidential documents on your own device.
• Receive a fax on your phone using your Dingtone phone number.
No more standing around a fax machine waiting for your document. You now have a personal fax machine at your fingertips (or in your pocket). With Dingtone, you can send and receive faxes anytime, anywhere.